Monday, July 28, 2014

A glimpse of my morning.


Bike rides through the village and down to the junction…I love them! Down unpaved roads and loose gravel. Numerous Indians waving and smiling while they are all in a trailer being pulled by a tractor. Stopping to take pictures of the cutest Indian children in the villages. Passing by a meat market. Riding down to the junction to eat delicious ice cream cones at 9 in the morning. And last but definitely not least, riding through herds of cows while we are greeting them with vanakkam. These are the many adventures that made up my bike ride through the village and down to the junction this morning J


I love India and the many different things I can do here. I love being in a country where the people are so friendly and welcoming. These things make me feel like I belong, that I'm supposed to be here, and that India is my home away from home.



No comments:

Post a Comment